- Open an admin console (Windows+X,A).
tzutil /lto list time zone choices.
- Copy the the one you want to the clipboard and paste it in quotes after
tzutil /s, e.g.:
tzutil /s "Pacific Standard Time"
Instructions to resolve unknown device appearing labeled Hardware ID BTH\MS_BTHPAN after installing Windows Server 2019 or 2022 and all drivers for Intel® NUC8i3/v5/v7PN products.
After installing Windows Server 2019 and all available drivers, an Unknown Device appears in Device Manager.
Perform the following steps to install drivers for the unknown device:
- Open Device Manager and double click the unknown device
- Click the Details tab
- Click the dropdown and select Hardware Ids
- Confirm that the Hardware ID is BTH\MS_BTHPAN
- Click the Driver tab
- Click Update Driver > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Bluetooth, then click next
- Select Microsoft from the Manufacturers list on the left, select Personal Area Network Service from the list on the right
- Click Yes on the “Update Driver Warning” dialog that appears